Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing Chain: Toilet By Class 25

     I does make sense and I liked the way it turned out either. I have never expected things like that. First it was just explaining about toilet, but the last writer write the whole thing as a story and I really liked that. So if I were the last writer, I would have dvelop the idea more.

     A toilet is a place where you complain about your unsatisfactory life and forgive other people. Life is the most unfair thing, but you can blame that to someone in your sectioned place. As you step in a toilet, lock the door, combersome noise from the world disappear instantly.

     However, public toilet may stinks a lot. So you must always go in your own bathroom, or check check whether the public toilet is stink or not. After you take a seat in a toilet, you can talk about people who ypu hate or play phone games. Make sure that you know who is seating next to you because that person might be the one you were talking about. One more tip when you are going to bathroom is to bring tissue. If you forget to bring it, you can be in a disasterous situation. Just don't forget to bring your provisions which include tissue.

     This is enough for some tips, and I want to talk about timming which you need to aware of while you are using bathroom. When you have a visitor at your place, it's very rude to spend a lot of time in your bathroom. A minute or 2 is adequate. You have make your bathroom clean, because the visitor may use it too.

     "The teacher threw down the essay in disgust. No, it wasn't even worthy of  the name 'essay'. Who had wrote this? " She looked at the name at the top of the page. 'Jennifer Daviduck'. Of course she thought, and sighed who else?
She was tired of having 'little talks' with Jennifer. She looked morose and sorry every time, but every time she would do it again. Her obsession with toilets was impossible stop. She sighed again. She would have to do something. Soon.

     Note for reader: The writer of this essay(?)-that is, all except for one-are very sorry for creatig such a horrid piece of writing. This excercise was chain writing, and a boy(whose name I will not reveal) started the essay in such a way. Again we are really sorry. I, the final writer, found it impossible to continue and change it at the end.

     I will say this essay was very creative. As you see, we realise how much can we pull things out from small thing like toilet/bathroom. I started this essay and I confess that I overstated things to much. However, I hope readers understand that I just want to know how other people will react. There are some grammar nad spelling mistakes but they were only few of them, so it was generally OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment